Let’s talk about air quality : Twitter Q&A
Manchester City Council wants to hear residents’ views on air quality in the city.
The Council’s executive member for the environment, Councillor Rosa Battle, will host a Twitter Q&A on Thursday 23 March between 5.30 and 6.30pm, to take questions, listen to suggestions and understand your concerns about local air quality and air pollution.
Queries and comments for potential inclusion in the Q&A can be tweeted from today, using #AirQualityMCR
The Council is keen to know: –
* What does air quality mean to you?
* Where in Manchester have you noticed air quality being an issue?
* Has the air quality in Manchester affected your life?
* What are you and your community keen to do to improve air quality?
* How can the Council better support you to do this?
Cllr Battle said: “Air quality is a vital issue which affects everyone in Manchester. As we develop plans to reduce the city’s air pollution levels, we need to understand your concerns and determine what actions we can all take to help improve air quality. This Twitter Q&A will be a great first step and I look forward to hearing your opinions.”