Manchester Cycle Forum
The Manchester Cycle Forum is a voice for everyone interested in cycling. We meet quarterly to discuss cycling-related issues and promote opportunities for cycling in Manchester.
Come and meet council staff, councillors and other interested parties to exchange views and ideas that can help make cycling safer.
We welcome new and novice cyclists who want a greater understanding of cycle projects. You’ll pick up valuable knowledge from more experienced cyclists.
Agenda items for 12th Decenber meeting
- Minutes and matters arising from previous meetings
- Health and Benefits of Active Travel
- Active Lives: Impact on Population Health
- Open Discussion –Supporting Healthy Lifestyles
- Draft City Centre Transport Strategy
- Infrastructure Updates
All meetings take place from 5.15pm until 7.15pm in Performance Spaces 2 & 3 of Manchester Central Library.