Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride 2014
We’re pleased to announce that our annual Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride is taking place on Saturday 27 – 28 September 2014. Starting at the bustling Trafford Centre, ride 52 miles through starlit lanes and let the Blackpool illuminations lead you to the sea for sunrise.
If you would prefer to sign up offline, email us to request a paper form.
Anything else I need to know?
• You must use bike lights when taking part in the Night Ride. We also strongly advise you to wear a helmet and reflective gear.
• You must be 18 or over on Saturday 28 September 2014 to participate.
• You can add a truck and bus travel ticket as you register online. This service is available for you and your bike to take you from B;ackpool to Manchester’s Trafford Centre either before the Night Ride or after you have finished: Saturday evening (pre-ride), Sunday morning (post-ride). Tickets cost £25 per person.
• It is possible that some train operators will not be allowing bikes onto their service. Please check with your local operator for any restrictions they may have in place.
•The route is fully signed and marshalled.
• There will be three rest stops on the way to Blackpool where you can grab a snack and refuel your legs.
Entry Fee: £30.00 (Adult)
Contact: Night Ride Team. Tel: 0300 456 8355