Saturday Club Ride – Fast (Rapha Cycle Club)
Riding is at the core of the Cycle Club experience. The Rapha Cycle Club Manchester is located centrally and the rides follow beautiful and lesser known routes out into Cheshire and the Peaks.
Longer club runs take place on the weekends, and weekday morning and women’s rides will start shortly. The rides all start and finish at the Cycle Club unless otherwise advertised. Follow @raphacycleclub for the latest information and for sign up details for the weekend rides.
- Time: 8am at the Cycle Club for an 8.30am rollout
- Distance: 80 km to 100 km
- Pace: Average 28 to 30 kph
- Terrain: Challenging road riding for experienced riders only. These rides will be hilly and will sometimes include steep/technical descents. All routes use quiet A and B roads, however there may be occasions where the group rides on busier roads especially on entering and leaving Central Manchester. The ride will encounter the best of the Peaks.
- Availability:Sign up essential. @raphacycleclub
See also Rapha Cycle Club Manchester website.
|Location||Rapha Cycle Club Manchester|