Using Twitter for effective campaigning (training session)
At the media & comms skillshare session in March – one of the most requested follow up sessions was for a more detailed Twitter training session.
and so,…. Manchester Friends of the Earth are pleased to announce that September’s meeting will be a social media / Twitter training session.
Hosted at Reason Digital (*) this training session is for environment campaigners in Greater Manchester wanting to find out what techniques get people reading and clicking to understanding the data behind your tweets, Greg from Reason Digital will give you lots of tips to help use Twitter more effectively.
Some of the themes this session will give you an understanding include
- How to make use of Twitter search – find what people are saying about you and get involved in conversations
- An introduction to accessing and understanding data about the effectiveness of your tweets
- How to create a social media strategy.
Please note that this session is primarily for people already using Twitter and who:
- Have an active Twitter account that you’ve already started to use
- Allready understand the difference between tweeting, @replies and might have explored using hashtags (#)
- Bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone (preferred but not essential)
This training session is open to campaigners from across the environment movement.
Tickets are free but places are limited – please let us know if you can no longer attend so we can offer the place to people on the ‘wait list’.
(*) Reason Digital – an award winning social enterprise that uses digital to make a difference. This is why we only work on projects that do social good.
Any queries? email email@example.com