Stylish Cycle Wear, Cycle Everywhere.
On Saturday 26th June, the Bike Fabulous cycle fashion show will provide a showcase for a range of stylish and functional bicycles, clothing and accessories and will demonstrate to Manchester Arndale visitors how easy it is to cycle in style. 
As part of Bike Week (19-27th June), Love Your Bike has teamed up with Manchester City Council and Manchester Arndale to organise the Bike Fabulous show.  Throughout the day, events will include:
- Fashion catwalk shows that will feature products designed for cycling in style and high street brands combined for versatile looks.
Bicycle Maintenance demonstrations
- Cycle Treasure hunts in participating Manchester Arndale stores
Pedal powered Smoothie maker – make a healthy drink and pedal yourself fitter at the same time
- “Pimp my Ridewear” sessions to redesign and redecorate hi-vis vests
Pedal powered PA system – sign up for a cycling session and help us power the event with green energy.
- Makeover sessions – advice on how to tackle helmet hair and other cycle style issues.
- Enter the prize draw competition for a Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative Revolution Track single speed bicycle worth £300.
- Win a private party in Lush for up to 10 people including food & drink and many wonderful Lush treatments…. and much more.
Katy Carlisle from the Love Your Bike campaign and Bike Fabulous organiser said:
“Whether people need to cycle in smart business wear, smart casual clothes or a best dress and heels for social events, Bike Fabulous will help show people that it is easy to cycle in style for work or leisure.”
CONTACTS FOR COMMENTS
Katy Carlisle, Bike Fabulous co-ordinator. Mobile: 07779 115973
Pete Abel, Love Your Bike campaign. Mobile: 07951 642858
Notes to Editors:
 Bike Fabulous, 11am – 4pm, Saturday 26th June, Manchester Arndale, Exchange Court. See www.bikefabulous.org
 Love Your Bike would like to thank the following companies and organisations for their support for Bike Fabulous: Manchester Arndale, Manchester City Council, Creative Concern and Bamboo Bikes, Bicycle Doctor, BikeRight!, Body Shop, Clas Ohlsen, Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative, Helly Hansen, Lush, Pannone, Ridelow.
 Love Your Bike is an award winning Manchester based campaign aiming to promote cycling and help make it an even more attractive, accessible and fun way to get around. Co-ordinated by Manchester Friends of the Earth, the campaign works in partnership with other like-minded organisations. See www.loveyourbike.org