Chick Pea & Sweet Potato Curry
This recipe was contributed by Julie for our recipe competition in 2011.
- Fry onions and garlic in a little oil
- Add green pepper (sliced) and small chunks of sweet potato
- Add cumin seeds, fresh coriander, chilli, ginger (generous amounts, fresh if possible)
- Add stock (veg of course!) and black onion seeds if you have them
- Add cooked chick peas and cook until sweet potato starts to mash. This should thicken the sauce
- Serve with basmati rice and a fruity chutney