The Twelve Tweets of Christmas
1. mfoe’s 1st tweet of xmas!- A world united on tackling climate change – Get active
2. On the 2nd day of xmas mfoe said to thee- No Fracking Shale Gas! Say no
3. On the 3rd day of xmas mfoe brought to thee- No Meat on Mondays- see meatfreemondays.com for why and how!
4. On the 4th day of xmas mfoe demanded of the government ‘a fair feed-in tariff’. Add your voice at foe.co.uk/finaldemand
5. On the 5th day of Xmas mfoe said to thee – Better cycle facilities? Comment on Mcr draft Cycling Strategy- http://bit.ly/vuTg7R
6. On the 6th day of xmas mfoe asks of thee- Manchester Business Greened. Sign up at mcc’s website http://tinyurl.com/28tft67
7. On the 7th day of xmas mfoe asked of thee, a warm home for all, make your home toasty this Xmas www.getmetoasty.com
8. On the 8th day of xmas mfoe said Choose Taste Before Beauty – stop supermarkets rejecting food http://bit.ly/sArl99
9. On the 9th day of xmas mfoe asked of TfGM- integrate cycling with public transport. See http://bit.ly/vhPXVD for the fun!
10. On the 10th day of xmas mfoe asked for ten bees a-buzzing – Plan Bee http://bit.ly/oDijm6 + FoE’s new campaign for 2012
11. On the 11th day of xmas mfoe asked of norman baker- No EU tar sands! Write to him at http://tinyurl.com/cxzprtp
12. And on the 12th day of Xmas you gave generously… a 12 month MCR Friends of the Earth membership! https://manchesterfoe.org.uk/support-us/