Three bean pasta salad
What’s in it?
- 150-200g pasta shells
- 300g green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 5 stalks celery, thinly sliced
How to make it:
- Cook pasta in salted water for 3 minutes less than package instructions, then add green beans and cook 3 minutes more. Drain and rinse.
- In a bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, honey, and oil. Add pasta mixture, pinto beans, chickpeas, and celery; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.