Achieving net zero commuting
The Government is soon to publish its Transport Decarbonisation Plan, which will set out the steps needed to reduce transport emissions and ensure that we reach net zero transport emissions by 2050.
More than 240 local authorities have declared a climate emergency, and businesses, schools and universities across the UK are working on reducing travel-related carbon.
Commuting emissions alone make up 18 billion kg of CO2e, and this webinar will help organisations to achieve zero-carbon commuting by:
• Understanding commuting carbon impacts and the importance of employer travel plans
• Sharpening public sector and business greenhouse gas emission reporting
• See which modes of transport with high emissions cut be cut back or replaced
• Incentivising and motivating employers to tackle the issue
• Being introduced to new tools and partners to help you create successful behaviour change
• Sharing the Mobilityways ACEL (Average Commuter Emissions Level) tool – all you need is your organisation’s last travel survey
Speakers to be announced…
Register for the event via Go to Webinar page
|Start||Friday 26 Feb 2021 9:30am|
|Finish||Friday 26 Feb 2021 11:00am|
|Organised by||The Green Transport Recovery webinar series|