Aiming for zero? ‘Zero Carbon Ready’ homes event and Carbon Co-op AGM
Everyone agrees we need to tackle domestic carbon emissions through a large scale programme of domestic retrofit? But what targets should we aim for, what constitutes ‘deep retrofit’ and how can we kick start action across the UK?
- ‘How do we make homes zero carbon ready?’
- 7pm-9.30pm, Friday 17th July 2020
- Book via Eventbrite
- Speakers: Marianne Heaslip, URBED; Julie Godfrey, Sustainability Consultant and CIBSE Technical Manager
At this online event Carbon Co-op will propose aiming for ‘zero carbon ready’ home retrofits. We will outline key issues and invite discussion around contentious areas including the electrification of heat, the decarbonisation of the grid and the problems of defining net zero carbon.
The debate is outlined in this new blog
This important discussion will be combined with our Carbon Co-op annual general meeting 2020.
‘How do we make homes zero carbon ready?’ timetable
- 6.30pm, meeting open to login and say hello
- 7-8pm: AGM
- 8pm-8.15pm BREAK
- 8.15-9.30pm: Discussion topic on zero carbon ready homes
All welcome to attend the AGM, only members can vote at the AGM.
Click here to join Carbon Co-op as a member.
|Start||Friday 17 Jul 2020 6:30pm|
|Finish||Friday 17 Jul 2020 9:30pm|
|Organised by||Carbon Coop|