Building Back Better Together in Greater Manchester
Join us as we discuss ‘How do we create more active, healthy places where communities can thrive?’
Purpose of the session: Bringing people together to share learning from diversity of perspectives across different sectors and areas of Greater Manchester.
- To help each other play our full role in building back better
- Collectively ‘mind the gap’ – to address inequalities in activity, health and place
- Rethinking how we design places in light of challenges of living with Covid
- Meet challenge of climate crisis
- Share good practice and further develop partnership working
- Kickstart a conversation about what we want to have happen and how?
We will announce further details including guest speakers and the specific format for the event in due course.
Upon registering using the online form you will receive an email with the Zoom link which you can then use to join the conversation. Please ensure you retain this email to be able to join the conversation.
|Start||Wednesday 3 Jun 2020 11:00am|
|Finish||Wednesday 3 Jun 2020 12:30pm|
|Organised by||GM Moving|