Building Retrofit Workshop (hosted by Energy House 2.0, Salford)
Building Retrofit Workshop
- Are you involved with building retrofit?
- Are you aware of PAS2035, the recently launched retrofit standards framework?
- Clients and developers will be seeking compliance to PAS2035 from their supply chains and contractors.
Under the ERDF-funded Energy House 2.0 project we are offering a free to attend 2-day workshop around energy efficiency retrofit which will cover:
The context of retrofit and future trends e.g. whole house fabric first approach.
- Best practice management approaches; the new PAS2035 quality assurance standard and the role of retrofit coordinator.
- Technical considerations such as energy performance and moisture.
- Opportunities for networking, discussion and one to one advice from our experts and academics
The workshop will be facilitated by David Pierpoint of the Retrofit Academy and Peter Rickaby who is the chair of the BSI Retrofit Standards Task Group and is the technical author of PAS2035; Retrofitting Dwellings for Improved Energy Efficiency. Please note:
- That the workshop is only open to small and medium sized businesses (less than 250 employees) and certain restrictions will apply.
- Due to restrictive numbers only one attendee per organisation
- Attendees must commit to attend both days.
Book your place via Eventbrite
|Location||Salford University Energy House|
|Start||Monday 18 Nov 2019 9:00am|
|Finish||Monday 18 Nov 2019 5:00pm|