Community Family Cycling Event at Alexandra Park (Let’s Ride Pop-Up)
A traffic-free cycle circuit that’s perfect for little legs (and longer ones too!)
Our free family community events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling in a safe and friendly space. Join us at Alexandra Park, Manchester where you can ride at your own pace as many times as you like with volunteers on hand to chat all things cycling.
What’s on offer?
We will have a host of volunteers on hand to help improve your cycling skills. HSBC UK Ready Set Ride – our programme to help those learning to ride – will also be available to take part in. Our knowledgeable volunteers will be available to support you as well as provide information on some of our other programmes including led rides and women-only rides in your area.
It’s totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and turn up anytime between• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• FREE bike hire (adult bikes and balance bikes)
• Skilled bike mechanic from The Bike Hive Manchester to fix any little niggles with your bikes
• Pop-up bike shop with great quality, reasonably priced refurbished bikes from The Bike Hive Manchester
• Ready Set Ride area for little ones to practice their skills
• Bambino Biking will be attending the event on 29th August with family cycling hints, tips and equipment to try out
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
✔️Refreshments: available from Coffee Cranks Co-operative
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
Any questions please email: Letsridepopup@britishcycling.org.uk
|Location||Coffee Cranks Cafe|
|Manchester, M16 7J|
|Start||Sunday 8 Aug 2021 10:30am|
|Finish||Sunday 8 Aug 2021 12:30pm|