Let’s Ride Pop-Up Platt Fields
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Platt Fields provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
THERE’S PLENTY GOING ON FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY. HERE’S JUST A TASTER OF WHAT’S ON OFFER.
- Where available, experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
- Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
- Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
- Bike hire: Yes. A limited number of free adult bikes will be available for hire on the day
- Also at the event will be the Platt Fields Bike Hub. They are opening up especially to offer basic bike checks and advice to Let’s Ride Pop-Up participants.
It’s totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we’ll see you soon!
Event times: 12pm to 2pm.
– Parking: Yes
– Toilets: Yes
– Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
Places are numerous but please register online.
|Location||Platt Fields (Car park)|
|Start||Sunday 21 Oct 2018 12:00pm|
|Finish||Sunday 21 Oct 2018 2:00pm|