MP for Rochdale – Hear candidates speak! (hosted by Save our Villages (Newhey & Milnrow) Protect the Greenbelt)
We are delighted to announce we have secured the attendance of all five our prospective candidates to attend a hustings
We are delighted to announce we have secured the attendance of all five our prospective candidates to attend a hustings at Milnrow Cricket Club.
1. Sarah Croke – Green Party
2. Chris Green – Brexit Party
3. Andy Kelly – Liberal Democrats
4. Tony Lloyd – Labour
5. Atifa Shah – Conservative
You must book to attend – There is a limit in terms of the capacity.
So… PLEASE book online via Eventbrite
Date: Tuesday, 10th December
Location: Milnrow Cricket Club, Harbour Ln, Milnrow, Rochdale OL16 4HF
Time: 7.30 – 8.45
We will be asking each candidate to speak directly to the audience at the start of the evening. They will discuss what they could offer Rochdale if elected as MP.
They will then answer a series of pre-submitted questions on the some/if not all of the topics below:
- Affordable and social housing
- Anti-social behaviour and policing
- Congestion and transport
- Economy – local as well as international
- Health and social care services
- Improving Rochdale’s image nationally
- Integrity in office
Please send questions to email@example.com by 4pm on Monday, 9th December 2019
1) State the question
2) Your name
3) If you would like our group to ask on your behalf or if you would like to ask the question
Candidates will not see your questions beforehand. We need to be able to group questions together so that the evening runs smoothly.
|Location||Milnrow Cricket Club|
|Milnrow, OL16 4HF|
|Start||Tuesday 10 Dec 2019 7:30pm|
|Finish||Tuesday 10 Dec 2019 9:00pm|