Open:Data:Surgery by Open Data Manchester
Open:Data:Surgeries are sessions for you to meet with us to discuss anything data-related that you might want advice on.
Open:Data:Surgery is a chance for you to talk through a project, ask a question, find a collaborator or share anything you like.
- Open:Data:Surgery runs on the last Friday of each month.
- There are mutiple sessions per surgery.
- Sessions are 30 minutes.
- Simply book a slot and fill out the short questionnaire to let us know what you would like to talk to us about.
- Due to the outbreak of COVID19, all meetings will take place via Zoom. We will send over a link before the session.
- There is no charge for these sessions but slots are limited so please let us know in advance if you are no longer able to attend.
If you have any questions, get in touch.
Book your session via Eventbrite
“I found Open Data Manchester’s surgeries a great help… a great jumping off point as you start your data journey. They helped with what useful data is out there that could help us, providing some insight into what to look for and what tools are best for getting started.” – Stuart Pearson, Manchester Citizen’s Advice Bureau
|Start||Friday 24 Apr 2020 2:00pm|
|Finish||Friday 24 Apr 2020 4:45pm|
|Organised by||Open Data Manchester|